EasyMerch is a B2B solution. It refers to the automation system widely used by different field employees in companies (merchandisers, sales representatives, sales assistants, auditors etc), which provides a comprehensive interface for daily work and control to the executive staff. The system has a flexible API which allows you to integrate it with other customer systems (CRM system, sales database, etc.). All these features make EasyMerch a comprehensive SFA system (sales force automation system).
- Mobile app for the field staff automation (merchandisers, sales representatives, supervisors).
- Web interface for adjusting system settings: visit plans, product availability matrix, planograms and promotions.
- Analytical system based on OLAP.
- Integrational block for connection to the customer's systems (1C, SAP, Axapta).
- Supported by both iOS and Android devices.
- Repot types: product availability, promotion realization control, compliance with planograms, special tasks, photo reports, product order, questionnaire, check-in reports and others.
- Mobile supervisor account: employees' tast performance monitoring, setting special tasks, summary employee reports.
- Employee integrity check: we know when employees make reports from home, use outdated photos or change time on their devices manually. We can also recognise hacking attempts etc.
Web interface and analytics block features
- Creating detailed visit plans and optimal routes.
- Real-time merchandiser tracking and location history by days.
- Analytical reports for shop visits: plan implementation, visit time and duration.
- Analytical assortment reports including employees, shops, networks, regions and SKUs.
- Two-week trial period including assistance in server settings and data import from our side.
- Monthly postpayment according to the number of accounts actually used.
- Data storage, technical support in chats are included in the price as well.
- Additional service of server administration from our side (purchased separately).
The software is developed by PRONETCOM, Ltd. and distributed under conditions of a non-exclusive license to legal entities only.